Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Cabin


The last 2 years TJ's parents have surprised us with a trip to this cabin at Bear Lake as part of our Christmas. It is always so much fun to just go and relax, let the kids play in the snow, and ride the 4 wheelers around.









This picture was taken right after they came in from playing out in the snow. I can't believe how long they can last out in the freezing cold but look at Braxton's red swollen face from being so cold.


I took some cookies up there to decorate again with TJ's family and the kids loved it.

Grandma B gave the kids their stockings up there and this was them waiting on the stairs to go look for them. They are all in their matching PJ's she gave them too.



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa B! We loved the cabin and everything that you guys did for us. You're the best!

6 comments:

Jami and Family said...

How fun! Is that a rental cabin because I swear on my life I have stayed there before!! Weird! But your kida are so cute and getting so big! Hope everything is going great with the pregnancy!

Alan and Mykin said...

Good times, good times.

Jani said...

That picture of you and tj is so cute

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Bear Lake!

Mackay Family said...

What a fun thing to do! I wish that Tanner had cousins that he was close to! Braxton's poor face from playing in the snow so long!

Dan and Kira said...

that looked like so much fun!