My sister Hillary got married in May. We had such a fun time and are so happy for her and Bob. We sure are happy to have Bob in the fam!
Here are loads of pictures but there were so many that I wanted in the blog book so you get to see them all.
Enjoy!!!
Aunt nikki and calli....the best babysitters ever!
I though that this was a really good picture of my parents. Don't they look nice?
That is my cute husband on the end.
We did get some nice pictures of all the girls but apparently I didn't get them on my camera so I figured it would be fun to post this akward one.
As you can see Alayna was done with pictures. Classic.
Hillary had these purple shoes to wear for pictures and we thought it would be cute to put the little girls in them. I know i'm just the mom but i think my girls are beautiful!!!!!!!
Lauryn was dancing all the time. It was so cute.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Hillary & Bob are married
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Weddings are so much fun!! Congrats to your sis. Love the colors-- especially those cute purple skirts!
Post a Comment