We went to the cabin at bear lake again and it was so pretty! The kids did really well on the ride up there.
I sure do love these two!
Good girl!!!!!!
We went for a little ride on the 4 wheelers down to the beach and around the fields. There are a lot of pictures but it was just so pretty that I didn't want to leave any of them out. We had lots of fun being together.
I know this picture is super cheesy but Lauryn and Braxton wanted to take some pictures of us and I thought it was funny!
Here are the girls getting lessond on sugar waxing from Kirsten. SUPER, SUPER painful! I have tried it before so it was fun to watch. Ha ha.
I love this picture of Braxton and Taevyn. They are partners in crime and are getting pretty good at these nintendo games. I love that my kids have cousins their age that they are close to.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Bear Lake
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
These are cute photos of your family. I can't wait to go there with all of you!!!
I love Bear Lake, its so much fun! Your family is so cute!
Hey Kimmy, will you send me your address on my blog or to my email? christina.shurtz@gmail.com. Thanks love you.
Post a Comment