Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trunk or Treat!

What a cute kid!

She is such a poser!
West Jordan park was having a Trunk or Treat so we took our kids with TJ's brother and
his son. We got there an hour after it started and there were only two cars left with candy!
What a bummer! We let the kids play on the playground for a while and then they found a water fountain that they liked more. It ended up being a fun activity!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love both their costumes! I like your new blog layout! Way cute!
Jenny

The Airharts said...

Yea!!! You did it. I love the background! The eye ball cup cakes are super cute.

Gooches said...

cute blog! i love her pose! okay so you are signed up for a bunch of on calls when i work so maybe i will see you. can you work at nights? i totally miss you!