My Husband
So this is my first tag! I am excited. Thanks Jenny and Sharilynn! I tag Missy (jsut because she said she hates tags), Laura, and Kim! Have fun!
What is his name? Thayne Jones Buckley (TJ)
How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? 6 months! WOW, that seems so short now but it felt like forever then!
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? TJ! He can eat more than anyone I know!
Who said I love you first? I did! He was asking me if we should date other people so I had to tell him!
Who is taller? TJ. I love it!
Who sings better? I do. TJ is pretty bad!
Who is smarter? Well when it comes to common sense, I am! But TJ is more book smart!
Who's temper is worse? I think we are even. I have gotten better over the years and TJ has gotten a bit crazy latley! he he
Who does the laundry? I do but I am horrible at it. I hate it so bad.
Who does the dishes? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? TJ
Who pays the bills? TJ does and it's a dang good thing. We would be in so much trouble if I did.
Who mows the lawn? The landscaping guys that we pay.
Who cooks dinner? I do. By the way I really need some new recipes. Please HELP!!!
Who drives when you are together? Mostly TJ now, but if I am in a bad mood I have to drive or I just yell at him the whole time. He drives like an old man.
Who is more stubborn? I think it's a tie these days.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think I do but TJ says it's a tie.
Who's parents do you see the most? Mine
Who kissed who first? TJ kissed me!!!!!
Who asked who out? TJ asked me out after I made my brother-in-law hook us up.
Who proposed? TJ did! It was the most amazing night EVER!
Who is more sensitive? I am.
Who has more friends? TJ has more close friends.
Who wears the pants in the family? TJ does but I tell him what to wear. Just kidding! I think it's pretty even. I wish I could!

2 comments:
my father in law is Thayne! i had no idea that that was his name! funny!
Aren't tags fun? :) Well I miss seeing you at work! Its been way slow at LDS. I'm sure it won't stay, but it was kinda a nice break! Do you guys have supplies yet? :)
We'll have to keep in touch by blogs!
Jenny
Post a Comment