We started out the morning with pictures. Can I just say this gets harder every year. These are the 2 best ones. AHHH!!!!!! They sure are cute kids though.
We of course headed to the traditional Millcreek parade/carnival. I LOVE this parade and will go FOREVER! 


We headed out to the Riverton Carnival. This was so much fun with the kids. They thought they had died and gone to heaven.



The Ferris wheel was the highlight of lauryn's life!!!!! She talks about it all the time. TJ and her loved going on it together and the fireworks started while they were on it.
We love the Riverton fireworks. It is the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Alayna was loving them. She hardly moved the entire show. 
Friday, September 3, 2010
The 4th of July - 2010
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what fun carnival pictures...love the one of the kids walking into the sunset, cute alayba in the stroller, good firework pictures! and you look so cute and skinny at the fireworks....so happy that you updated....he does look like her...
Fun pictures! Where is the parade at? Your kids are so cute!
Such a darling family you have! I love the last picture... so cute of all of you!!
I'm so glad you love the little parade! I hope you never quit coming!
Post a Comment