Lauryn and Braxton started soccer this last Saturday. It was SO much fun watching them. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. They were so cute out there and looked so big. I think my kids definitely need to be more aggressive though. It was so funny.
Braxton signed up for the same team as his cousin Taevyn. It was so fun to have them out there playing together. For all of you that know Braxton really well, you know that he is a very gentle/calm boy. Well Taevyn is the exact opposite but they are best friends. Braxton would just run his little heart out out there and he would get right next to the ball but he wouldn't kick it. IT WAS KILLING ME! I think he kicked it once the entire game. Taevyn on the other hand was pretty much the only kid who kicked the ball and he even scored. So Braxton would just run right along with Taevyn but was just content with letting Taevyn do all the work. It was so funny. He loved it though and thought it was the greatest thing ever.
Lauryn had a BLAST! She was so funny. She ran around with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face the whole time. She got couple good kicks in but we have to work on her aggressiveness too. On Sunday she told me that she just couldn't wait until practice because she LOVED soccer and that it was now her favorite sport! She is so cute!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Soccer Time
Posted by
The Buckley's
at
9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't wait to see them both play! They look so cute and it looks like they had a great time.
Gosh,how big are your kids???? And that braxton tounge-I love it, maybe the next game give him a blue succer on the way to sport his team colors even more. haha
How fun!! Your little girl is adorable in her little soccer uniform!
Post a Comment