Friday, March 5, 2010

The Gooches

Hey everyone! I know I have been such a slacker at the blog but I will get it up and running again. I promise!

First though I am begging for you all to go take a look at this blog.

www.mysuperspence.blogspot.com

This is a really good friend of mine that I worked with on Labor & Delivery. She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to say the least. She has 3 kids just about the same age as mine and just found out that her 7 year old son has a cancerous tumor in his neck. HEARTBREAKING! I am just asking you to all take a look at her blog and see if there is any possible way to help out by prayer, money, donations or whatever you can. There are some adorable bags that another one of our friends is making and all the money she makes is going to Spencer. Be sure to check those out. Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so great of you to post this! i'm gonna do the same. holly truly is an amazing person! :)